Prepared by The Institute of Health Risk Managers, an independent training provider specialising in the healthcare industry.
This programme will provide an understanding of the tax benefits with regards to medical expenses, as per the Income Tax Act. The lesson includes:
- How to calculate to Medical Tax Fees Credit (MTC)
- How to calculate the additional Medical Tax Credit (AMTC)
- What is a disability and physical impairment expense?
• Who is a tax payer and what tax is payable?
• Calculation of taxable income
• Rationale for tax relief on medical expenses
• Differences between a deduction and the rebate
• Calculation of the medical tax credit
• Calculation of the additional medical tax credit
• Qualifying contributions
• Qualifying medical expenses
• Tax implications for employers
• Importance of tax compliance
- Total CPD points on successful completion: 1.5
- 60% pass rate with 3 attempts
- Approval number: FPI20030046
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
FOUND A SOLUTION TO FILE ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES?
UPLOAD ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES FROM YOUR PHONE OR PC TO A CENTRAL REGISTER, WHICH THEN AGGREGATES ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES INTO ONE NEAT, EASILY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT.
CHECK OUT CPD SCORECARD HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.