Limited to individual onboarding – Contact us for GROUP PACKAGES for 10+ users HERE .
OMBA Advisory & Investments Ltd, present how investors view and respond to their foreign currency risk and its importance as part of the investing process.
The publication discusses how investors view and respond to their foreign currency risk and its importance as part of the investing process.
How investors view and respond to their foreign currency risk is an important part of the investing process.
- The decision between exposure currency and measurement (or base) currency is distinct and differences between these introduce additional volatility (as measured in an investor’s base or reporting currency).
- Assessing the currency(ies) to which a portfolio is exposed is complex and is impacted by many factors including choices regarding currency hedging as well as the global nature of many companies’ sales and expenses.
- An investor’s choice of measurement currency is typically their home currency where they will likely spend their returns from investing but this can very often differ from their exposure currency.
- The recent volatility experienced in broader financial markets has been a strong reminder to investors about the importance of understanding foreign currency risk and how portfolios should be positioned to benefit from, or protect against, currency devaluation.
There are 5 multiple choice questions required to be answered with a 60% pass rate to qualify for CPD
· Total verifiable CPD points on successful completion: 1
· Approval number: SAIFM252200701
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
Found a solution to file all your CPD certificates?
Upload all your CPD certificates from your phone or PC to a central register, which then aggregates all your certificates into one neat, easily accessible document.
Check out CPD SCORECARD HERE to find out more.
For more information on investment strategies and asset managers, please refer to FUND HUB.
BE BETTER INFORMED.