Prepared by The Institute of Health Risk Managers, an independent training provider specialising in the healthcare industry.
Learning outcomes and why does South Africa need NHI?
• Universal health care
• What is a health outcome?
• Access to health care
• WHO essential Universal health care factors
• Pooling of resources
• NHI Principles
• Goals of the NHI Bill
• Purpose of the Bill
• Objectives of the Bill
• Obligations set out in the Constitution
• Application of the Act
• Access to healthcare services
• User registration
• What benefits will asylum seekers or illegal immigrants be eligible for?
• What benefits will foreigners be eligible for?
• Rights of users
• NHI services
• Purchasing of health care services
• Accreditation of service providers
• Should the health establishment not be able to provide the service
• Referral system
• When must treatment not be funded?
• NHI funding
• Implementation of NHI
• Role of medical schemes
- Total CPD points on successful completion: 2.5
- 60% pass rate with 3 attempts
- Approval number: FPI19100167
If you are a Team of 10+ users, contact us for GROUP PACKAGES HERE
FOUND A SOLUTION TO FILE ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES?
UPLOAD ALL YOUR CPD CERTIFICATES FROM YOUR PHONE OR PC TO A CENTRAL REGISTER, WHICH THEN AGGREGATES ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES INTO ONE NEAT, EASILY ACCESSIBLE DOCUMENT.
CHECK OUT CPD SCORECARD HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.